Jul 9, 2012, 1:15 PM EST
So maybe Florida Panthers CEO Michael Yormark isn’t going to Las Vegas to meet with a certain Canucks goalie. According to his Twitter feed, he’s going there to have dinner with “a major gaming industry CEO.”
Yesterday, Yormark tweeted he was off to Vegas for a “very important dinner” on Monday night. This led to speculation he would be dining with Luongo, who’s there participating in the World Series of Poker.
Florida is believed to be the most likely destination for Luongo to be traded.
Of course, it’s still possible the two could meet up. Maybe share a couple of daiquiris poolside?
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 81
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 78
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 17
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (81)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)