Jul 9, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
So maybe Florida Panthers CEO Michael Yormark isn’t going to Las Vegas to meet with a certain Canucks goalie. According to his Twitter feed, he’s going there to have dinner with “a major gaming industry CEO.”
Yesterday, Yormark tweeted he was off to Vegas for a “very important dinner” on Monday night. This led to speculation he would be dining with Luongo, who’s there participating in the World Series of Poker.
Florida is believed to be the most likely destination for Luongo to be traded.
Of course, it’s still possible the two could meet up. Maybe share a couple of daiquiris poolside?
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 46
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 8
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 53
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)