Jul 9, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
So maybe Florida Panthers CEO Michael Yormark isn’t going to Las Vegas to meet with a certain Canucks goalie. According to his Twitter feed, he’s going there to have dinner with “a major gaming industry CEO.”
Yesterday, Yormark tweeted he was off to Vegas for a “very important dinner” on Monday night. This led to speculation he would be dining with Luongo, who’s there participating in the World Series of Poker.
Florida is believed to be the most likely destination for Luongo to be traded.
Of course, it’s still possible the two could meet up. Maybe share a couple of daiquiris poolside?
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5