Jul 9, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
So maybe Florida Panthers CEO Michael Yormark isn’t going to Las Vegas to meet with a certain Canucks goalie. According to his Twitter feed, he’s going there to have dinner with “a major gaming industry CEO.”
Yesterday, Yormark tweeted he was off to Vegas for a “very important dinner” on Monday night. This led to speculation he would be dining with Luongo, who’s there participating in the World Series of Poker.
Florida is believed to be the most likely destination for Luongo to be traded.
Of course, it’s still possible the two could meet up. Maybe share a couple of daiquiris poolside?
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 70
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 42
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 33
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 3
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 56
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)