Jul 5, 2012, 4:45 PM EST
In case you figured they were just hanging out by the pool all day, the Columbus Blue Jackets are actually “working very hard” to trade Rick Nash.
However, that’s about all general manager Scott Howson would tell the Associated Press when asked for an update on the club’s efforts to move its captain.
And despite all the Jackets’ hard work, Aaron Portzline of the Columbus Dispatch says talks are in a “holding pattern” and has been told “nothing is close.”
Related: Nash would go to Penguins
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35