Jul 3, 2012, 11:20 PM EDT
Nick Kypreos provides a promising update on a scary situation: Phoenix Coyotes forward Brett MacLean is reportedly in stable condition after dealing with a “cardiac emergency” on Monday.
Here’s the full Tweet:
#Coyotes Brett MacLean is in stable condition and remains in I.C.U. He will undergo further tests to determine cause of his collapse.
It’s still a scary situation, but it’s nice to hear that MacLean’s condition improved. Time will tell if he can continue his NHL career once the cause of his health issues is discovered.
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 2
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 11
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 29
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 40
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 26
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 24
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 39
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 131
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)