Jul 3, 2012, 11:20 PM EDT
Nick Kypreos provides a promising update on a scary situation: Phoenix Coyotes forward Brett MacLean is reportedly in stable condition after dealing with a “cardiac emergency” on Monday.
Here’s the full Tweet:
#Coyotes Brett MacLean is in stable condition and remains in I.C.U. He will undergo further tests to determine cause of his collapse.
It’s still a scary situation, but it’s nice to hear that MacLean’s condition improved. Time will tell if he can continue his NHL career once the cause of his health issues is discovered.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 82
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (76)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (40)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)