Jul 3, 2012, 11:20 PM EST
Nick Kypreos provides a promising update on a scary situation: Phoenix Coyotes forward Brett MacLean is reportedly in stable condition after dealing with a “cardiac emergency” on Monday.
Here’s the full Tweet:
#Coyotes Brett MacLean is in stable condition and remains in I.C.U. He will undergo further tests to determine cause of his collapse.
It’s still a scary situation, but it’s nice to hear that MacLean’s condition improved. Time will tell if he can continue his NHL career once the cause of his health issues is discovered.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 28
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 88
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 100
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 7
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 87
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (180)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (100)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (100)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (89)