Jul 3, 2012, 1:19 PM EST
Matt Carle – Plan B for teams that don’t get Suter? Wants to stay in Philly, but could feasibly get himself a bigger deal on the open market.
Kyle Wellwood – Coming off a career-high 47 points in Winnipeg, the nifty 29-year-old center is small but knows how to make plays.
Steve Sullivan – Similar in stature to Wellwood, except a winger and older. Had 17 goals last season in Pittsburgh. Also has seven 20-goal seasons under his belt, though his last was in 2006-07.
Petr Sykora – Scored 21 times for the Devils in 2011-12. It’s believed the 35-year-old wants to stay in New Jersey, but he’s likely in a holding pattern until Parise signs.
Shane Doan – Reportedly waiting until July 9 to see if the Coyotes’ lease agreement with Greg Jamison will be heading to a November referendum.
Andrei Kostitsyn – Anyone want a 20-goal scorer that enjoys late Scottsdale nights? A KHL team might.
Scott Hannan – Veteran defenseman that helped the Flames to the No. 9 penalty kill last season. If he were a car, he wouldn’t be much to look at, but he’d get you from A to B.
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 6
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 20
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 15
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 42
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 5
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Pat Quinn, ‘one of hockey’s most respected individuals,’ has died 14
- NHL on NBCSN: Bruins seek perfect game vs. Penguins 8
- Legendary hockey coach Viktor Tikhonov has died 15
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)