Jul 3, 2012, 1:19 PM EST
Matt Carle – Plan B for teams that don’t get Suter? Wants to stay in Philly, but could feasibly get himself a bigger deal on the open market.
Kyle Wellwood – Coming off a career-high 47 points in Winnipeg, the nifty 29-year-old center is small but knows how to make plays.
Steve Sullivan – Similar in stature to Wellwood, except a winger and older. Had 17 goals last season in Pittsburgh. Also has seven 20-goal seasons under his belt, though his last was in 2006-07.
Petr Sykora – Scored 21 times for the Devils in 2011-12. It’s believed the 35-year-old wants to stay in New Jersey, but he’s likely in a holding pattern until Parise signs.
Shane Doan – Reportedly waiting until July 9 to see if the Coyotes’ lease agreement with Greg Jamison will be heading to a November referendum.
Andrei Kostitsyn – Anyone want a 20-goal scorer that enjoys late Scottsdale nights? A KHL team might.
Scott Hannan – Veteran defenseman that helped the Flames to the No. 9 penalty kill last season. If he were a car, he wouldn’t be much to look at, but he’d get you from A to B.
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 3
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 46
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 72
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 55
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 74
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (72)