Jul 3, 2012, 8:28 PM EDT
For some Philadelphia Flyers fans – and perhaps some teammates – Jaromir Jagr‘s departure to the Dallas Stars might burn a little bit. He did rave about his time in Philly, after all. If Jagr’s Twitter feed is any indication, he meant all the glowing things he said.
To@28CGiroux:Keep working and soon you will be the best player in NHL like said.To@Hartsy19:work hard and you will score 40.
Just to everybody knows:Max Talbot is the most underrated and underpaid player in NHL.Holmgren did a great job signing him last season.
Of course, Jagr made sure to say “hallo” to his new teammates in Dallas, too:
I want to thank Dallas Stars for giving me the opportunity. Say hallo to my new teammates and fans. Hopefully we can make together big things.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 6
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 15
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 56
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)