Jul 3, 2012, 8:28 PM EST
For some Philadelphia Flyers fans – and perhaps some teammates – Jaromir Jagr‘s departure to the Dallas Stars might burn a little bit. He did rave about his time in Philly, after all. If Jagr’s Twitter feed is any indication, he meant all the glowing things he said.
To@28CGiroux:Keep working and soon you will be the best player in NHL like said.To@Hartsy19:work hard and you will score 40.
Just to everybody knows:Max Talbot is the most underrated and underpaid player in NHL.Holmgren did a great job signing him last season.
Of course, Jagr made sure to say “hallo” to his new teammates in Dallas, too:
I want to thank Dallas Stars for giving me the opportunity. Say hallo to my new teammates and fans. Hopefully we can make together big things.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 19
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)