Jul 3, 2012, 8:28 PM EDT
For some Philadelphia Flyers fans – and perhaps some teammates – Jaromir Jagr‘s departure to the Dallas Stars might burn a little bit. He did rave about his time in Philly, after all. If Jagr’s Twitter feed is any indication, he meant all the glowing things he said.
To@28CGiroux:Keep working and soon you will be the best player in NHL like said.To@Hartsy19:work hard and you will score 40.
Just to everybody knows:Max Talbot is the most underrated and underpaid player in NHL.Holmgren did a great job signing him last season.
Of course, Jagr made sure to say “hallo” to his new teammates in Dallas, too:
I want to thank Dallas Stars for giving me the opportunity. Say hallo to my new teammates and fans. Hopefully we can make together big things.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)