Jul 3, 2012, 8:28 PM EDT
For some Philadelphia Flyers fans – and perhaps some teammates – Jaromir Jagr‘s departure to the Dallas Stars might burn a little bit. He did rave about his time in Philly, after all. If Jagr’s Twitter feed is any indication, he meant all the glowing things he said.
To@28CGiroux:Keep working and soon you will be the best player in NHL like said.To@Hartsy19:work hard and you will score 40.
Just to everybody knows:Max Talbot is the most underrated and underpaid player in NHL.Holmgren did a great job signing him last season.
Of course, Jagr made sure to say “hallo” to his new teammates in Dallas, too:
I want to thank Dallas Stars for giving me the opportunity. Say hallo to my new teammates and fans. Hopefully we can make together big things.
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 11
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 23
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 16
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 30
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 43
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (43)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)