Jul 3, 2012, 8:28 PM EDT
For some Philadelphia Flyers fans – and perhaps some teammates – Jaromir Jagr‘s departure to the Dallas Stars might burn a little bit. He did rave about his time in Philly, after all. If Jagr’s Twitter feed is any indication, he meant all the glowing things he said.
To@28CGiroux:Keep working and soon you will be the best player in NHL like said.To@Hartsy19:work hard and you will score 40.
Just to everybody knows:Max Talbot is the most underrated and underpaid player in NHL.Holmgren did a great job signing him last season.
Of course, Jagr made sure to say “hallo” to his new teammates in Dallas, too:
I want to thank Dallas Stars for giving me the opportunity. Say hallo to my new teammates and fans. Hopefully we can make together big things.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 10
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 16
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 55
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 25
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 24
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 60
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)