Jul 1, 2012, 2:11 PM EDT
Consider that void filled.
Burish spent the past two seasons in Dallas working as a grinder while scoring 14 goals and adding 19 assists. He plays third- and fourth-line minutes and a physical game, accentuated with his ability to talk trash.
Expect to see him mixing it up in many scrums for the Sharks, who lacked bite for most of last season.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabres in franchise history 0
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 4
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17