Jun 30, 2012, 10:30 PM EST
Sunday promises to be a busy day, but in the meantime, we have a handful of 11th hour signings to report:
Holden, who agreed to a one-year, two-way contract, only ended up playing in 25 AHL games last season and might not factor into the Blue Jackets’ 2012-13 plans. However, Boll will probably serve as a bottom-six forward.
Boll will make $950,000 next season and $1.15 million in 2013-14.
Olver’s deal is two-ways in 2012-13, but he’ll earn $650,000 in 2013-14 even if he spends the entire season in the minors. He had four goals and three assists in 24 contests with the Avalanche last season.
– James Mirtle of the Globe and Mail reported that Keith Aulie has inked a one-year, two-way contract with the Tampa Bay Lightning. Aulie should be in the mix for a roster spot in 2012-13.
– The Edmonton Oilers announced that they have locked up defenseman David Musil to a three-year, entry-level contract. He was taken with the 31st overall pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 5
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 75
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 13
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)