Jun 30, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Sunday promises to be a busy day, but in the meantime, we have a handful of 11th hour signings to report:
Holden, who agreed to a one-year, two-way contract, only ended up playing in 25 AHL games last season and might not factor into the Blue Jackets’ 2012-13 plans. However, Boll will probably serve as a bottom-six forward.
Boll will make $950,000 next season and $1.15 million in 2013-14.
Olver’s deal is two-ways in 2012-13, but he’ll earn $650,000 in 2013-14 even if he spends the entire season in the minors. He had four goals and three assists in 24 contests with the Avalanche last season.
— James Mirtle of the Globe and Mail reported that Keith Aulie has inked a one-year, two-way contract with the Tampa Bay Lightning. Aulie should be in the mix for a roster spot in 2012-13.
— The Edmonton Oilers announced that they have locked up defenseman David Musil to a three-year, entry-level contract. He was taken with the 31st overall pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 23
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 46
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 20
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 85
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 15
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 47
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (87)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)