Jun 29, 2012, 2:26 PM EST
It’s not clear how they’re “internally getting ready” (activating his key fob? setting up his 401(k)? just cleaning up around the rink a bit?), but it’s sounding more and more like Luongo will be traded soon.
That the Vancouver Canucks just signed Cory Schneider to a three-year, $12 million contract may be another clue a deal is close.
So…if Luongo is indeed returning to his old team, what goes the other way? A top prospect? A bad contract? Both?
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54