Jun 28, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
The Florida Panthers have placed forward Matt Bradley on unconditional waivers with the intention of buying him out.
The 34-year-old has one season left on his contract ($950,000 cap hit). According to CapGeek, the buyout will save the Panthers $333,333 in salary. His cap hit will be $283,333 in 2012-13 and $333,333 in 2013-14.
Bradley scored three times with five assists in 45 games last season.
Related: Saturday is buyout deadline
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 0
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 12
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14