Jun 25, 2012, 11:22 AM EDT
Lance Hornby of the Toronto Sun hears from the new Flyers defenseman about what he learned starting his career in Toronto and what he’s looking forward to in Philly.
“You’re going to have ups and downs in the course of your career,” Schenn said. “I leave with no regrets. You find that four years can fly by pretty quickly in this league.
“I’m going to a team that’s been competitive every year and has made the playoffs. I’m looking forward to that.”
Schenn also said he believes the Leafs have a playoff-caliber team. It’s nice of him to say sweet things like that. Schenn does have a lot to look forward to in Philly aside from instant playoff hopes, including playing with his brother, Brayden Schenn. Now he’ll just hope he’s got more ups than downs from here on out.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 4
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 60
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1