Jun 22, 2012, 10:07 AM EDT
We have a few more minor signings to bring to your attention:
Mueller signed a one-year, two-way deal that will pay him $550,000 if he spends the season in the NHL. He had 60 points in 73 AHL contests in 2011-12, but at the age of 26, he’s participated in just 19 NHL games.
Yip inked a one-year, $750,000 contract extension. He had three goals and seven points in 25 contests with the Predators after Nashville claimed him off of waivers from the Avalanche on Jan. 19. He also had a goal and an assist in 10 playoff games.
— According to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune, Chad Rau and Chay Genoway have both inked two-way deals with Minnesota.
Genoway had seven goals and 36 points in 72 games with the AHL Houston Aeros. He made his NHL debut on April 7 and registered an assist in Minnesota’s 4-1 loss to Phoenix.
Rau had two goals in nine games with the Minnesota Wild last season. He also had 35 points in 67 AHL contests.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 22
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 48
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)