Jun 22, 2012, 10:07 AM EDT
We have a few more minor signings to bring to your attention:
Mueller signed a one-year, two-way deal that will pay him $550,000 if he spends the season in the NHL. He had 60 points in 73 AHL contests in 2011-12, but at the age of 26, he’s participated in just 19 NHL games.
Yip inked a one-year, $750,000 contract extension. He had three goals and seven points in 25 contests with the Predators after Nashville claimed him off of waivers from the Avalanche on Jan. 19. He also had a goal and an assist in 10 playoff games.
— According to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune, Chad Rau and Chay Genoway have both inked two-way deals with Minnesota.
Genoway had seven goals and 36 points in 72 games with the AHL Houston Aeros. He made his NHL debut on April 7 and registered an assist in Minnesota’s 4-1 loss to Phoenix.
Rau had two goals in nine games with the Minnesota Wild last season. He also had 35 points in 67 AHL contests.
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 14
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 10
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 11
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 33
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 96
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (96)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)