Jun 22, 2012, 10:07 AM EST
We have a few more minor signings to bring to your attention:
Mueller signed a one-year, two-way deal that will pay him $550,000 if he spends the season in the NHL. He had 60 points in 73 AHL contests in 2011-12, but at the age of 26, he’s participated in just 19 NHL games.
Yip inked a one-year, $750,000 contract extension. He had three goals and seven points in 25 contests with the Predators after Nashville claimed him off of waivers from the Avalanche on Jan. 19. He also had a goal and an assist in 10 playoff games.
— According to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune, Chad Rau and Chay Genoway have both inked two-way deals with Minnesota.
Genoway had seven goals and 36 points in 72 games with the AHL Houston Aeros. He made his NHL debut on April 7 and registered an assist in Minnesota’s 4-1 loss to Phoenix.
Rau had two goals in nine games with the Minnesota Wild last season. He also had 35 points in 67 AHL contests.
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 0
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (68)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)