Jun 22, 2012, 10:07 AM EST
We have a few more minor signings to bring to your attention:
Mueller signed a one-year, two-way deal that will pay him $550,000 if he spends the season in the NHL. He had 60 points in 73 AHL contests in 2011-12, but at the age of 26, he’s participated in just 19 NHL games.
Yip inked a one-year, $750,000 contract extension. He had three goals and seven points in 25 contests with the Predators after Nashville claimed him off of waivers from the Avalanche on Jan. 19. He also had a goal and an assist in 10 playoff games.
– According to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune, Chad Rau and Chay Genoway have both inked two-way deals with Minnesota.
Genoway had seven goals and 36 points in 72 games with the AHL Houston Aeros. He made his NHL debut on April 7 and registered an assist in Minnesota’s 4-1 loss to Phoenix.
Rau had two goals in nine games with the Minnesota Wild last season. He also had 35 points in 67 AHL contests.
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 2
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 20
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 29
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 6
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)