Jun 21, 2012, 11:18 AM EDT
The campaign will kick off on Oct. 11 with a double hitter on NBCSN. The Boston Bruins will play on the road against the Philadelphia Flyers before the Colorado Avalanche host the St. Louis Blues. If you’re in Canada, then CBC will show the Montreal Canadiens visit the Ottawa Senators, followed by the Vancouver Canucks opening contest in Calgary.
The following day, NBCSN will have coverage of the Los Angeles Kings’ season opener. The Kings will raise their first Stanley Cup banner before hosting the New York Rangers. The Kings and New Jersey Devils will have a Stanley Cup rematch on Feb. 9 in New Jersey.
In case you needed further confirmation, the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs will play at Michigan Stadium on Jan. 1 for the 2013 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic. Naturally, you’ll be able to see that game on NBC.
There will be no regular season games between Jan. 24-28 so that the league can break for the NHL All-Star Weekend in Columbus.
Finally, the season will conclude on April 13 with a whopping 14 games.
You can go to the NHL.com to view the complete schedule.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5