Jun 20, 2012, 9:43 PM EDT
There was plenty of hardware handed out Wednesday night.
Here’s a complete list of the 2011-12 NHL Awards recipients:
Jack Adams Award: Ken Hitchcock of the St. Louis Blues.
General Manager of the Year: Doug Armstrong of the St. Louis Blues.
Hart Memorial Trophy: Evgeni Malkin of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
NHL Foundation Player Award: Mike Fisher of the Nashville Predators.
Bridgestone Messier Leadership Award: Shane Doan of the Phoenix Coyotes.
King Clancy Trophy: Daniel Alfredsson of the Ottawa Senators.
In addition to that, Steven Stamkos of the Tampa Bay Lightning won the Maurice Richard Trophy with 60 goals, Malkin earned the Art Ross Trophy with 109 points, and St. Louis goaltenders Brian Elliott and Jaroslav Halak shared the William M. Jennings Trophy for allowing the fewest goals of any NHL squad.
- Couture accuses Kings captain Brown of diving 0
- Three reasons why the Rangers might buy out Richards 5
- Richards made a healthy scratch for Game 4 20
- Don Cherry: Canucks GM Gillis threw coaches ‘under the bus’ 16
- Playoffs Tonight: Bruins know series vs Rangers isn’t over 18
- Sens’ Alfredsson: We probably won’t win this series 19
- Discuss: Penguins overwhelm Senators to take Game 4 71
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting 101
- Gillis: Vigneault fired because results weren’t there 20
- Official: Canucks fire head coach Vigneault, assistants Bowness and Brown 33
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (93)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement