Jun 20, 2012, 9:43 PM EDT
There was plenty of hardware handed out Wednesday night.
Here’s a complete list of the 2011-12 NHL Awards recipients:
Jack Adams Award: Ken Hitchcock of the St. Louis Blues.
General Manager of the Year: Doug Armstrong of the St. Louis Blues.
Hart Memorial Trophy: Evgeni Malkin of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
NHL Foundation Player Award: Mike Fisher of the Nashville Predators.
Bridgestone Messier Leadership Award: Shane Doan of the Phoenix Coyotes.
King Clancy Trophy: Daniel Alfredsson of the Ottawa Senators.
In addition to that, Steven Stamkos of the Tampa Bay Lightning won the Maurice Richard Trophy with 60 goals, Malkin earned the Art Ross Trophy with 109 points, and St. Louis goaltenders Brian Elliott and Jaroslav Halak shared the William M. Jennings Trophy for allowing the fewest goals of any NHL squad.
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 5
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 6
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 33
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 48
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 22
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 66
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)