Jun 20, 2012, 9:43 PM EDT
There was plenty of hardware handed out Wednesday night.
Here’s a complete list of the 2011-12 NHL Awards recipients:
Jack Adams Award: Ken Hitchcock of the St. Louis Blues.
General Manager of the Year: Doug Armstrong of the St. Louis Blues.
Hart Memorial Trophy: Evgeni Malkin of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
NHL Foundation Player Award: Mike Fisher of the Nashville Predators.
Bridgestone Messier Leadership Award: Shane Doan of the Phoenix Coyotes.
King Clancy Trophy: Daniel Alfredsson of the Ottawa Senators.
In addition to that, Steven Stamkos of the Tampa Bay Lightning won the Maurice Richard Trophy with 60 goals, Malkin earned the Art Ross Trophy with 109 points, and St. Louis goaltenders Brian Elliott and Jaroslav Halak shared the William M. Jennings Trophy for allowing the fewest goals of any NHL squad.
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 22
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 5
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 10
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 14
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)