Jun 20, 2012, 9:43 PM EDT
There was plenty of hardware handed out Wednesday night.
Here’s a complete list of the 2011-12 NHL Awards recipients:
Jack Adams Award: Ken Hitchcock of the St. Louis Blues.
General Manager of the Year: Doug Armstrong of the St. Louis Blues.
Hart Memorial Trophy: Evgeni Malkin of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
NHL Foundation Player Award: Mike Fisher of the Nashville Predators.
Bridgestone Messier Leadership Award: Shane Doan of the Phoenix Coyotes.
King Clancy Trophy: Daniel Alfredsson of the Ottawa Senators.
In addition to that, Steven Stamkos of the Tampa Bay Lightning won the Maurice Richard Trophy with 60 goals, Malkin earned the Art Ross Trophy with 109 points, and St. Louis goaltenders Brian Elliott and Jaroslav Halak shared the William M. Jennings Trophy for allowing the fewest goals of any NHL squad.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 6
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 35
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54