Jun 20, 2012, 9:43 PM EST
There was plenty of hardware handed out Wednesday night.
Here’s a complete list of the 2011-12 NHL Awards recipients:
Jack Adams Award: Ken Hitchcock of the St. Louis Blues.
General Manager of the Year: Doug Armstrong of the St. Louis Blues.
Hart Memorial Trophy: Evgeni Malkin of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
NHL Foundation Player Award: Mike Fisher of the Nashville Predators.
Bridgestone Messier Leadership Award: Shane Doan of the Phoenix Coyotes.
King Clancy Trophy: Daniel Alfredsson of the Ottawa Senators.
In addition to that, Steven Stamkos of the Tampa Bay Lightning won the Maurice Richard Trophy with 60 goals, Malkin earned the Art Ross Trophy with 109 points, and St. Louis goaltenders Brian Elliott and Jaroslav Halak shared the William M. Jennings Trophy for allowing the fewest goals of any NHL squad.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 43
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 66
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 20
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 14
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 73
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (73)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)