Jun 18, 2012, 10:22 PM EST
We have a couple of minor signings to bring to your attention:
– The Tampa Bay Lightning have announced the signing of Mike Angelidis to a one-year, two-way deal. He had a goal in six games with Tampa Bay last season and participated in an additional 54 contests with the AHL Norfolk Admirals.
Angelidis will turn 27 in June, so his chances of establishing himself as a regular at the NHL level are rapidly fading.
– According to the Bergen Record, Harri Pesonen has agreed to a one-year, two-way contract with the New Jersey Devils.
Pesonen will be making the transition to North American hockey after scoring 21 goals and 35 points in 60 games with JyP of the SM-liiga.
“Our Finnish scout thinks very highly of him,” Devils GM Lou Lamoriello said.
He’ll probably be given a shot to make the team out of training camp, but he might require some time in the minors to make the adjustment go smoother.
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 1
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 2
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 1
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 18
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (46)