Jun 18, 2012, 3:36 PM EDT
Earlier today we brought you the actions of an anonymous Kings fan that mocked the Devils in the classified ads of a New Jersey paper.
Now, it appears the mystery fan raised the stakes.
Here’s what appeared in today’s edition of The Province:
Just so we’re clear…this can’t be a coincidence, right? I mean, it has to be the same person.
Oh yeah, belated happy 50th to Dierdre. You can cross “getting mentioned on PHT” off your bucket list as well.
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 4
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 18
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9