Jun 18, 2012, 3:36 PM EDT
Earlier today we brought you the actions of an anonymous Kings fan that mocked the Devils in the classified ads of a New Jersey paper.
Now, it appears the mystery fan raised the stakes.
Here’s what appeared in today’s edition of The Province:
Just so we’re clear…this can’t be a coincidence, right? I mean, it has to be the same person.
Oh yeah, belated happy 50th to Dierdre. You can cross “getting mentioned on PHT” off your bucket list as well.
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 10
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 15
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 3
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 11
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 18
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25