Jun 14, 2012, 7:19 PM EDT
As you might have already heard, Kings fans gathered on Thursday to celebrate the franchise’s first Stanley Cup victory.
Missed the festivities? That’s okay, we got a handful of our favorite photos from the event to help get you up to speed:
The Kings’ longtime play-by-player announcer, Bob Miller greets the fans before the parade starts.
Jonathan Quick shows off the Stanley Cup.
Of course, Quick wasn’t the only Kings player that took a turn raising the Cup during the rally. Here’s captain Dustin Brown.
No wonder the Kings obliterated the competition in the playoffs. There aren’t many people that can stand in the way of the combined powers of Darth Vader and Spider-Man.
“It was like driving down a hallway lined with human flesh. You couldn’t see anything except people screaming and Kings jerseys.”
Something tells me that could also describe the feeling of navigating through the parade crowd.
Finally, what would a celebration be without confetti?
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 19
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 42
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)