Jun 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
The Los Angeles Kings brought the Stanley Cup to Dodger Stadium yesterday and got to throw out ceremonial pitches prior to the Dodgers-Angels game.
The Kings also visited the Dodgers’ locker room where they met the likes of star outfielder Matt Kemp and sideburns enthusiast Don Mattingly.
Oh, and here’s video of Monday night at Dodger Stadium right after the Kings finished off the New Jersey Devils to win their first Stanley Cup in franchise history.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (70)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)