Jun 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings brought the Stanley Cup to Dodger Stadium yesterday and got to throw out ceremonial pitches prior to the Dodgers-Angels game.
The Kings also visited the Dodgers’ locker room where they met the likes of star outfielder Matt Kemp and sideburns enthusiast Don Mattingly.
Oh, and here’s video of Monday night at Dodger Stadium right after the Kings finished off the New Jersey Devils to win their first Stanley Cup in franchise history.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 57
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 3
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)