Jun 14, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings brought the Stanley Cup to Dodger Stadium yesterday and got to throw out ceremonial pitches prior to the Dodgers-Angels game.
The Kings also visited the Dodgers’ locker room where they met the likes of star outfielder Matt Kemp and sideburns enthusiast Don Mattingly.
Oh, and here’s video of Monday night at Dodger Stadium right after the Kings finished off the New Jersey Devils to win their first Stanley Cup in franchise history.
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 0
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 2
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 12
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 28
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)