Jun 13, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
The joy of winning the Stanley Cup means getting to do whatever you want with it while you’ve got it. For proud papa Dustin Brown, that means letting his kids drink and blow bubbles in their chocolate milk from of it.
Oh yeah, and they’re rocking out in Spiderman outfits to top it off.
You might think you’ll find something cuter than this, but you’ll be too busy saying “D’awww they’re so cute!” to do anything about that.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 2
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56