Jun 13, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
The joy of winning the Stanley Cup means getting to do whatever you want with it while you’ve got it. For proud papa Dustin Brown, that means letting his kids drink and blow bubbles in their chocolate milk from of it.
Oh yeah, and they’re rocking out in Spiderman outfits to top it off.
You might think you’ll find something cuter than this, but you’ll be too busy saying “D’awww they’re so cute!” to do anything about that.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 0
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 3
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30