Jun 12, 2012, 10:11 AM EDT
If you were planning on getting around Los Angeles with any sort of ease on Thursday, you might want to make a new plan.
The Los Angeles Kings’ Stanley Cup victory parade will be making its way through Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon. After the parade, the Kings will hold a rally inside Staples Center to help continue the celebration filled with players, coaches, broadcasters, a mascot and trophies.
After going 45 years without winning the biggest prize in hockey, this should make for one hell of a party.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 67
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)