Jun 12, 2012, 10:11 AM EDT
If you were planning on getting around Los Angeles with any sort of ease on Thursday, you might want to make a new plan.
The Los Angeles Kings’ Stanley Cup victory parade will be making its way through Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon. After the parade, the Kings will hold a rally inside Staples Center to help continue the celebration filled with players, coaches, broadcasters, a mascot and trophies.
After going 45 years without winning the biggest prize in hockey, this should make for one hell of a party.
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 1
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 38
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 5
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 3
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 47
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 54
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)