Jun 12, 2012, 6:25 PM EDT
Los Angeles Kings captain Dustin Brown will be a guest on NBC’s iconic The Tonight Show with NBC’s Jay Leno this evening on NBC to show off the Stanley Cup.
So be sure to tune in to NBC at 11:35 pm to see that.
Meanwhile, on some other network, a bunch of other (presumably lesser) Kings will take the Cup for a visit with a guy called Jimmy Camel.
Not sure if I’ve got the name right there, but everyone’s going to be watching NBC anyway.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 21
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 38
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)