Jun 12, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
Sure, post-game interviews are uneventful in many cases, especially after a run-of-the-mill game. That certainly wasn’t how you’d describe the mood on the ice after the Los Angeles Kings won their first-ever Stanley Cup, so you can kind of excuse Dustin Brown for slipping an f-bomb into an interview with Pierre McGuire.
Brown is already having a fun Tuesday with NBC considering the fact that he just finished taping a segment with Jay Leno for The Tonight Show, so perhaps that reminded him to apologize for his on-the-air slip-up.
Perhaps next year we’ll introduce “Ear muffs” mode for big games …
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 17
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 24
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 6
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25