Jun 12, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
Sure, post-game interviews are uneventful in many cases, especially after a run-of-the-mill game. That certainly wasn’t how you’d describe the mood on the ice after the Los Angeles Kings won their first-ever Stanley Cup, so you can kind of excuse Dustin Brown for slipping an f-bomb into an interview with Pierre McGuire.
Brown is already having a fun Tuesday with NBC considering the fact that he just finished taping a segment with Jay Leno for The Tonight Show, so perhaps that reminded him to apologize for his on-the-air slip-up.
Perhaps next year we’ll introduce “Ear muffs” mode for big games …
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22