Jun 12, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
Sure, post-game interviews are uneventful in many cases, especially after a run-of-the-mill game. That certainly wasn’t how you’d describe the mood on the ice after the Los Angeles Kings won their first-ever Stanley Cup, so you can kind of excuse Dustin Brown for slipping an f-bomb into an interview with Pierre McGuire.
Brown is already having a fun Tuesday with NBC considering the fact that he just finished taping a segment with Jay Leno for The Tonight Show, so perhaps that reminded him to apologize for his on-the-air slip-up.
Perhaps next year we’ll introduce “Ear muffs” mode for big games …
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 19
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39