Jun 12, 2012, 8:51 PM EDT
Sure, post-game interviews are uneventful in many cases, especially after a run-of-the-mill game. That certainly wasn’t how you’d describe the mood on the ice after the Los Angeles Kings won their first-ever Stanley Cup, so you can kind of excuse Dustin Brown for slipping an f-bomb into an interview with Pierre McGuire.
Brown is already having a fun Tuesday with NBC considering the fact that he just finished taping a segment with Jay Leno for The Tonight Show, so perhaps that reminded him to apologize for his on-the-air slip-up.
Perhaps next year we’ll introduce “Ear muffs” mode for big games …
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 4
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50