Jun 11, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
It’s one thing to get a chance like that in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals, but it’s quite another to execute on it. The Kings couldn’t have done much better with three power-play goals.
You can watch all three of them below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
In those five minutes, the Kings got more goals past Brodeur than they did in their Games 4 and 5 losses combined. They effectively erased whatever momentum the New Jersey Devils might have built up.
Los Angeles went on to earn a 6-1 victory and be the first team since 2007 to win the Stanley Cup on home ice.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 22
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 52
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39