Jun 11, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
It’s one thing to get a chance like that in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals, but it’s quite another to execute on it. The Kings couldn’t have done much better with three power-play goals.
You can watch all three of them below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
In those five minutes, the Kings got more goals past Brodeur than they did in their Games 4 and 5 losses combined. They effectively erased whatever momentum the New Jersey Devils might have built up.
Los Angeles went on to earn a 6-1 victory and be the first team since 2007 to win the Stanley Cup on home ice.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5