Jun 11, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
It’s one thing to get a chance like that in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals, but it’s quite another to execute on it. The Kings couldn’t have done much better with three power-play goals.
You can watch all three of them below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
In those five minutes, the Kings got more goals past Brodeur than they did in their Games 4 and 5 losses combined. They effectively erased whatever momentum the New Jersey Devils might have built up.
Los Angeles went on to earn a 6-1 victory and be the first team since 2007 to win the Stanley Cup on home ice.
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 11
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 36
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 17
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 29
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 18
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)