Jun 11, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
It’s one thing to get a chance like that in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals, but it’s quite another to execute on it. The Kings couldn’t have done much better with three power-play goals.
You can watch all three of them below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
In those five minutes, the Kings got more goals past Brodeur than they did in their Games 4 and 5 losses combined. They effectively erased whatever momentum the New Jersey Devils might have built up.
Los Angeles went on to earn a 6-1 victory and be the first team since 2007 to win the Stanley Cup on home ice.
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 14
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29