Jun 9, 2012, 8:36 PM EST
There are plenty of reasons for “neutral” fans to want the 2012 Stanley Cup finals to go as long as possible. Personally, I’d rank “more Darren Pang/Pierre McGuire/Jeremy Roenick tutorial videos” pretty high on that list. (Note: they don’t rank as high as “these are the last games that count until October – at the earliest,” though.)
It appeals to a portion of the sports fans’ mind that cannot help but enjoy those Tom Emanski commercials, although these clips are shorter, lack much of the unintentional comedy and don’t hilariously involve Fred McGriff.
Either way, it’s some great stuff. In this clip, Pang, McGuire and Roenick discuss the best ways to thwart Martin Brodeur. Brodeur deserves special consideration because of his now-unusual style of goaltending as much as his lofty accomplishments:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 4
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54