Jun 9, 2012, 9:57 PM EST
First off, congratulations to Union Rags. We all knew you could do it. But now it’s time for hockey. Will the Los Angeles Kings win Game 5 for the third time in the playoffs after losing Game 4 with the chance to sweep? Or, will the New Jersey Devils put a stop to the Kings’ amazing, undefeated road streak and send the series back to L.A.?
Join the good people from NHL.com and the decent people from PHT for today’s game chat as the Kings attempt to win their first Stanley Cup in franchise history.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 5
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 8
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 11
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 26
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 33
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2