Jun 9, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
If you want to look at things in a weird way, we’re less than seven months away from the 2013 Winter Classic and fans are going to be itchy to get their hands on tickets. We’ve seen the schedule of events for everything going on in Detroit and Ann Arbor and now we know how much a seat will cost for the big game.
The Red Wings haven’t announced anything officially, but there is a seating chart with prices for seats on their website. Tickets range from $89-$279 to get into Michigan Stadium and be one of over 100,000 fans eager to watch outdoor hockey.
If that sounds pricey, just wait until tickets hit the secondary market after season ticket holders from the Red Wings and Maple Leafs get first crack at tickets and the sale to the public begins. No announcement on when that will be has been made.
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 1
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 7
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 19
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 27
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 9
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 32
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)