Jun 9, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
If you want to look at things in a weird way, we’re less than seven months away from the 2013 Winter Classic and fans are going to be itchy to get their hands on tickets. We’ve seen the schedule of events for everything going on in Detroit and Ann Arbor and now we know how much a seat will cost for the big game.
The Red Wings haven’t announced anything officially, but there is a seating chart with prices for seats on their website. Tickets range from $89-$279 to get into Michigan Stadium and be one of over 100,000 fans eager to watch outdoor hockey.
If that sounds pricey, just wait until tickets hit the secondary market after season ticket holders from the Red Wings and Maple Leafs get first crack at tickets and the sale to the public begins. No announcement on when that will be has been made.
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 21
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 13
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 10
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 40
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 56
- Bruins dominate Red Wings, take 2-1 series lead 48
- And then there were 15: Lightning eliminated 86
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at Los Angeles Kings (Game 3) 2
- Bettman says shootouts are staying, gives salary cap estimate 40
- Video: Yeo asked if Cooke told to ‘target’ Avs, does not like question 64
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (127)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)