Jun 9, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
If you want to look at things in a weird way, we’re less than seven months away from the 2013 Winter Classic and fans are going to be itchy to get their hands on tickets. We’ve seen the schedule of events for everything going on in Detroit and Ann Arbor and now we know how much a seat will cost for the big game.
The Red Wings haven’t announced anything officially, but there is a seating chart with prices for seats on their website. Tickets range from $89-$279 to get into Michigan Stadium and be one of over 100,000 fans eager to watch outdoor hockey.
If that sounds pricey, just wait until tickets hit the secondary market after season ticket holders from the Red Wings and Maple Leafs get first crack at tickets and the sale to the public begins. No announcement on when that will be has been made.
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22