Jun 9, 2012, 10:46 AM EDT
The Devils liked their lineup in Game 4 so much they’re going to use the same one in Game 5.
Coach Peter DeBoer told reporters this morning he’ll be sticking to what worked for his team in Game 4 as they look to continue staving off elimination. That means Petr Sykora and Henrik Tallinder stick around while Jacob Josefson and Peter Harrold are back in the press box.
The tweaks DeBoer made in Game 4 paid off as the Devils were able to extend the series thanks to a 3-1 win. Tallinder provided the Devils with a puck moving defenseman with size to keep up with the Kings’ big, physical forwards while Sykora gives them another offensive weapon up front.
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 4
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 16
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 20
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 33
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)