Jun 9, 2012, 10:46 AM EDT
The Devils liked their lineup in Game 4 so much they’re going to use the same one in Game 5.
Coach Peter DeBoer told reporters this morning he’ll be sticking to what worked for his team in Game 4 as they look to continue staving off elimination. That means Petr Sykora and Henrik Tallinder stick around while Jacob Josefson and Peter Harrold are back in the press box.
The tweaks DeBoer made in Game 4 paid off as the Devils were able to extend the series thanks to a 3-1 win. Tallinder provided the Devils with a puck moving defenseman with size to keep up with the Kings’ big, physical forwards while Sykora gives them another offensive weapon up front.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 15
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 11
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (90)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)