Jun 8, 2012, 12:50 PM EDT
Apparently tired of all the love and attention the LA Kings Twitter feed has received this postseason, the Devils took the bull by the horns (or tiger by the blood) by extending an invite to Charlie Sheen to attend Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals at the Prudential Center.
This all stems from an incident at the Staples Center during Game 4 when Sheen temporarily left the building to go smoke. The smoking was fine, but the getting back in part was in direct violation of the arena’s stringent no re-entry rule.
A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, “You know what? F******* blow my *****, alright, you f****** a******.”
A little later Charlie’s buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The “Anger Management” star then explains, “Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her.”
While Prudential Center is a non-smoking facility, fans can smoke in designated smoking areas located on the main concourse by sections 2 and 4. So if Charlie does show up on Saturday, well, you know where to go.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 4
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 26
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 18
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)