Jun 8, 2012, 12:50 PM EST
Apparently tired of all the love and attention the LA Kings Twitter feed has received this postseason, the Devils took the bull by the horns (or tiger by the blood) by extending an invite to Charlie Sheen to attend Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals at the Prudential Center.
This all stems from an incident at the Staples Center during Game 4 when Sheen temporarily left the building to go smoke. The smoking was fine, but the getting back in part was in direct violation of the arena’s stringent no re-entry rule.
A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, “You know what? F******* blow my *****, alright, you f****** a******.”
A little later Charlie’s buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The “Anger Management” star then explains, “Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her.”
While Prudential Center is a non-smoking facility, fans can smoke in designated smoking areas located on the main concourse by sections 2 and 4. So if Charlie does show up on Saturday, well, you know where to go.
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 81
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 78
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 17
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (81)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)