Jun 8, 2012, 12:50 PM EST
Apparently tired of all the love and attention the LA Kings Twitter feed has received this postseason, the Devils took the bull by the horns (or tiger by the blood) by extending an invite to Charlie Sheen to attend Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals at the Prudential Center.
This all stems from an incident at the Staples Center during Game 4 when Sheen temporarily left the building to go smoke. The smoking was fine, but the getting back in part was in direct violation of the arena’s stringent no re-entry rule.
A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, “You know what? F******* blow my *****, alright, you f****** a******.”
A little later Charlie’s buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The “Anger Management” star then explains, “Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her.”
While Prudential Center is a non-smoking facility, fans can smoke in designated smoking areas located on the main concourse by sections 2 and 4. So if Charlie does show up on Saturday, well, you know where to go.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 18
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 19
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 39
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9