Jun 7, 2012, 2:30 PM EST
With the Kings in the Stanley Cup finals, that means celebrities come out of the woodwork to root on Hollywood’s hometown hockey team. One of those celebs was Charlie Sheen and you know what that means: Things got a bit exciting.
According to TMZ (headline NSFW-ish), Sheen headed outside to have a cigarette and he didn’t realize going outside meant not being allowed back in. He sounded off a bit on the security guard who was merely doing their job. Rick Chandler at our own Off The Bench did a nicer job of editing Sheen’s rant.
A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, “You know what? F******* blow my *****, alright, you f****** a******.”
A little later Charlie’s buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The “Anger Management” star then explains, “Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her.”
Swearing at (likely) poorly paid security guards and asking for common courtesy in one fell swoop. That’s like the grand slam of uncouth behavior. Rick has more Sheen fun at Off The Bench but it’s clear his presence at last night’s Game 4 wasn’t enough to keep the Kings winning ways rolling along.
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 0
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 12
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 7
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 34
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)