Jun 7, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
With the Kings in the Stanley Cup finals, that means celebrities come out of the woodwork to root on Hollywood’s hometown hockey team. One of those celebs was Charlie Sheen and you know what that means: Things got a bit exciting.
According to TMZ (headline NSFW-ish), Sheen headed outside to have a cigarette and he didn’t realize going outside meant not being allowed back in. He sounded off a bit on the security guard who was merely doing their job. Rick Chandler at our own Off The Bench did a nicer job of editing Sheen’s rant.
A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, “You know what? F******* blow my *****, alright, you f****** a******.”
A little later Charlie’s buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The “Anger Management” star then explains, “Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her.”
Swearing at (likely) poorly paid security guards and asking for common courtesy in one fell swoop. That’s like the grand slam of uncouth behavior. Rick has more Sheen fun at Off The Bench but it’s clear his presence at last night’s Game 4 wasn’t enough to keep the Kings winning ways rolling along.
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 0
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 21
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 8
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 25
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42