Jun 7, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
With the Kings in the Stanley Cup finals, that means celebrities come out of the woodwork to root on Hollywood’s hometown hockey team. One of those celebs was Charlie Sheen and you know what that means: Things got a bit exciting.
According to TMZ (headline NSFW-ish), Sheen headed outside to have a cigarette and he didn’t realize going outside meant not being allowed back in. He sounded off a bit on the security guard who was merely doing their job. Rick Chandler at our own Off The Bench did a nicer job of editing Sheen’s rant.
A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, “You know what? F******* blow my *****, alright, you f****** a******.”
A little later Charlie’s buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The “Anger Management” star then explains, “Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her.”
Swearing at (likely) poorly paid security guards and asking for common courtesy in one fell swoop. That’s like the grand slam of uncouth behavior. Rick has more Sheen fun at Off The Bench but it’s clear his presence at last night’s Game 4 wasn’t enough to keep the Kings winning ways rolling along.
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 29
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 8
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (29)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)