Jun 7, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
With the Kings in the Stanley Cup finals, that means celebrities come out of the woodwork to root on Hollywood’s hometown hockey team. One of those celebs was Charlie Sheen and you know what that means: Things got a bit exciting.
According to TMZ (headline NSFW-ish), Sheen headed outside to have a cigarette and he didn’t realize going outside meant not being allowed back in. He sounded off a bit on the security guard who was merely doing their job. Rick Chandler at our own Off The Bench did a nicer job of editing Sheen’s rant.
A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, “You know what? F******* blow my *****, alright, you f****** a******.”
A little later Charlie’s buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The “Anger Management” star then explains, “Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her.”
Swearing at (likely) poorly paid security guards and asking for common courtesy in one fell swoop. That’s like the grand slam of uncouth behavior. Rick has more Sheen fun at Off The Bench but it’s clear his presence at last night’s Game 4 wasn’t enough to keep the Kings winning ways rolling along.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 10
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)