Jun 7, 2012, 3:41 PM EDT
Twitter is especially huge for NHL players these days but one Twitter user in particular has captured everyone’s attention. A user that goes by @strombone1 has many in Vancouver believing he’s actually Roberto Luongo. After all, why would all the Canucks players on Twitter follow this one random dude whose avatar shows a guy with his head in a urinal?
Jason Botchford of the Vancouver Province says it’s Luongo and blog Pass It To Bulis assembled the evidence (check the bottom of the post). Now Harrison Mooney of PITB shares his Twitter interview with the guy who may or may not be Luongo and it’s today’s link that you absolutely must click.
I’ll say this: If it is Luongo on the other side of the urinal avatar, there’s a whole lot of personality we haven’t been privy to there. Let it shine, Lu.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5