Jun 6, 2012, 11:09 AM EST
The New Jersey Devils are on the brink of being swept out of the Stanley Cup finals and coach Peter DeBoer knows it’s time for a change.
DeBoer tells reporters this morning that Game 4 will see a pair of lineup changes. Petr Sykora will suit up to give New Jersey a lift offensively replacing Jacob Josefson. DeBoer will also start Henrik Tallinder over Peter Harrold along the blue line. Tallinder hasn’t played since mid-January thanks to a blood clot in his leg.
For the Devils, being down 3-0 in the series meant something had to give to try and keep their season alive and both Sykora and Tallinder should provide enough of a change up to give the Kings reason to pause. Sykora has two goals and two assists in the postseason.
- Report: Connolly suffers broken finger in Bruins practice 1
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 9
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 36
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)