Jun 6, 2012, 11:41 PM EDT
This has been a frustrating series for the New Jersey Devils as a team and especially true for Martin Brodeur. After Game 3, Brodeur vented about the fact his teammates scored just two goals in three contests.
On Wednesday, the Devils did their job offensively and Brodeur delivered on his end of the bargain en route to a 3-1 victory.
After the game he spoke with NBC’s Pierre McGuire, which you can check out below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The Devils have avoided the sweep, but they obviously still have their work cut out for them. The Kings have been perfect on the road during the playoffs, so New Jersey’s next challenge is to end that streak.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5