Jun 6, 2012, 11:41 PM EDT
This has been a frustrating series for the New Jersey Devils as a team and especially true for Martin Brodeur. After Game 3, Brodeur vented about the fact his teammates scored just two goals in three contests.
On Wednesday, the Devils did their job offensively and Brodeur delivered on his end of the bargain en route to a 3-1 victory.
After the game he spoke with NBC’s Pierre McGuire, which you can check out below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The Devils have avoided the sweep, but they obviously still have their work cut out for them. The Kings have been perfect on the road during the playoffs, so New Jersey’s next challenge is to end that streak.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)