Jun 6, 2012, 11:41 PM EDT
This has been a frustrating series for the New Jersey Devils as a team and especially true for Martin Brodeur. After Game 3, Brodeur vented about the fact his teammates scored just two goals in three contests.
On Wednesday, the Devils did their job offensively and Brodeur delivered on his end of the bargain en route to a 3-1 victory.
After the game he spoke with NBC’s Pierre McGuire, which you can check out below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The Devils have avoided the sweep, but they obviously still have their work cut out for them. The Kings have been perfect on the road during the playoffs, so New Jersey’s next challenge is to end that streak.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 18
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 8
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 35
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 18
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)