Jun 6, 2012, 11:41 PM EDT
This has been a frustrating series for the New Jersey Devils as a team and especially true for Martin Brodeur. After Game 3, Brodeur vented about the fact his teammates scored just two goals in three contests.
On Wednesday, the Devils did their job offensively and Brodeur delivered on his end of the bargain en route to a 3-1 victory.
After the game he spoke with NBC’s Pierre McGuire, which you can check out below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The Devils have avoided the sweep, but they obviously still have their work cut out for them. The Kings have been perfect on the road during the playoffs, so New Jersey’s next challenge is to end that streak.
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 20
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 26
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)