Jun 6, 2012, 11:41 PM EDT
This has been a frustrating series for the New Jersey Devils as a team and especially true for Martin Brodeur. After Game 3, Brodeur vented about the fact his teammates scored just two goals in three contests.
On Wednesday, the Devils did their job offensively and Brodeur delivered on his end of the bargain en route to a 3-1 victory.
After the game he spoke with NBC’s Pierre McGuire, which you can check out below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
The Devils have avoided the sweep, but they obviously still have their work cut out for them. The Kings have been perfect on the road during the playoffs, so New Jersey’s next challenge is to end that streak.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 29
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 38
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)