Jun 5, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
There’s not much that needs to be said about this picture, but let’s set the scene: The Devils have their hands full with the Kings, Peter DeBoer looks less-than pleased and the giant heads of characters from the Jersey Shore loom behind them courtesy of Kings mascot, Bailey.
I’m not even Pete DeBoer and even I’ll have feverish nightmares courtesy of this big-headed nightmare. A three-foot tall head of Snooki? Ye gods.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7