Jun 5, 2012, 8:59 AM EST
There’s not much that needs to be said about this picture, but let’s set the scene: The Devils have their hands full with the Kings, Peter DeBoer looks less-than pleased and the giant heads of characters from the Jersey Shore loom behind them courtesy of Kings mascot, Bailey.
I’m not even Pete DeBoer and even I’ll have feverish nightmares courtesy of this big-headed nightmare. A three-foot tall head of Snooki? Ye gods.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8