Jun 5, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
There’s not much that needs to be said about this picture, but let’s set the scene: The Devils have their hands full with the Kings, Peter DeBoer looks less-than pleased and the giant heads of characters from the Jersey Shore loom behind them courtesy of Kings mascot, Bailey.
I’m not even Pete DeBoer and even I’ll have feverish nightmares courtesy of this big-headed nightmare. A three-foot tall head of Snooki? Ye gods.
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 3
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 28
- Video: Controversial Kane goal has Laviolette fuming 18
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 6
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 2
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 36
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 45
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13