Jun 5, 2012, 2:13 PM EST
Another day, another NHLer headed to Russia.
Lev has yet to play in the KHL and the 2012-13 season will be its first in Russia. That said, the team has set about stockpiling former NHLers: Lubos Bartecko, Marcel Hossa, Jakub Klepis, Drew MacIntyre, Tomas Mojzis, Martin Strbak, Tomas Surovy and Paul Szczechura, to name a few.
Christensen spent last season between the Rangers and Wild, recording 12 points in 49 games. The 28-year-old is best known as one of the NHL’s premier shootout specialists, having scored 29 times in 55 career attempts. Only two players — Jussi Jokinen and Pavel Datsyuk — have scored more goals in the shootout.
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 15
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)