Thomas asks “See why hockey’s just not that important right now?” on Facebook, quickly deletes message (Update: Back now)
Jun 2, 2012, 8:25 PM EDT
Tim Thomas spoke out around warm-up time for Game 2 of the 2012 Stanley Cup finals, but it didn’t shed any light on his future with the Boston Bruins nor did he discuss the Los Angeles Kings or New Jersey Devils.
Instead, he took to Facebook to discuss the world’s economic future, with the pointed comment “See why hockey isn’t that important right now?” He quickly deleted the message, however, so here is a screen cap of what he wrote and linked.
In case you want to read the article Thomas posted, here’s a link.
Update: The posting appears to be back online now. You can see it here.
- Andre’s gigantic game: Caps push Rangers to the brink 33
- Quick strike: Lightning steal Game 3 from Habs with last-second goal 17
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Canada fights back to beat Sweden at worlds 18
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 46
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 4
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 10
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 15
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ (67)
- Lundqvist thinks Backstrom’s hit caused Rangers to lose focus before game-winning goal (63)