Thomas asks “See why hockey’s just not that important right now?” on Facebook, quickly deletes message (Update: Back now)
Jun 2, 2012, 8:25 PM EDT
Tim Thomas spoke out around warm-up time for Game 2 of the 2012 Stanley Cup finals, but it didn’t shed any light on his future with the Boston Bruins nor did he discuss the Los Angeles Kings or New Jersey Devils.
Instead, he took to Facebook to discuss the world’s economic future, with the pointed comment “See why hockey isn’t that important right now?” He quickly deleted the message, however, so here is a screen cap of what he wrote and linked.
In case you want to read the article Thomas posted, here’s a link.
Update: The posting appears to be back online now. You can see it here.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 12
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 11
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 39
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)