Jun 1, 2012, 7:56 PM EST
The Los Angeles Kings are in a familiar position, up 1-0 in their series. That being said, the New Jersey Devils have plenty of experience bouncing back after losing Game 1. In their 2012 playoff run, they lost Game 1 to the Philadelphia Flyers and New York Rangers before ultimately winning both of those series. With that in mind, Pierre McGuire is looking for the Devils to bounce back in Game 2.
You can check out his full analysis below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11