Jun 1, 2012, 1:42 PM EST
Over at The Score’s Backhand Shelf, there’s an outstanding compilation video of the best soundbites from the 2011-12 NHL regular season.
(Warning: There’s an occasional bit of NSFW language.)
FYI: Considering the staying power and social media angle of #SuckItPhaneuf, I thought Hartnell should’ve been higher on the list. Just saying.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35