May 31, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
The House of Ink in Venice Beach is offering free commemorative tattoos should the Los Angeles Kings win the Stanley Cup, reports NHL.com.
The shop’s owner, Sean Heirigs, is apparently a big Kings fan and thinks “there could be a few hundred people lined up out the door” to take advantage of the offer should L.A. beat the Devils.
A Google Images search reveals a handful of Kings tattoos already exist.
Permanent body ink isn’t really my thing, but if I had to get one, I think a cool Kings tattoo would be Dustin Brown hoisting the Cup above his head while riding on the back of a flying dragon.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 11
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 35
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)