May 31, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
The House of Ink in Venice Beach is offering free commemorative tattoos should the Los Angeles Kings win the Stanley Cup, reports NHL.com.
The shop’s owner, Sean Heirigs, is apparently a big Kings fan and thinks “there could be a few hundred people lined up out the door” to take advantage of the offer should L.A. beat the Devils.
A Google Images search reveals a handful of Kings tattoos already exist.
Permanent body ink isn’t really my thing, but if I had to get one, I think a cool Kings tattoo would be Dustin Brown hoisting the Cup above his head while riding on the back of a flying dragon.
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 3
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 30
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)