May 31, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
The House of Ink in Venice Beach is offering free commemorative tattoos should the Los Angeles Kings win the Stanley Cup, reports NHL.com.
The shop’s owner, Sean Heirigs, is apparently a big Kings fan and thinks “there could be a few hundred people lined up out the door” to take advantage of the offer should L.A. beat the Devils.
A Google Images search reveals a handful of Kings tattoos already exist.
Permanent body ink isn’t really my thing, but if I had to get one, I think a cool Kings tattoo would be Dustin Brown hoisting the Cup above his head while riding on the back of a flying dragon.
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 11
- NHL postpones Blue Jackets-Stars game following Peverley’s collapse 11
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 11
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 20
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 28
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)