May 31, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
The House of Ink in Venice Beach is offering free commemorative tattoos should the Los Angeles Kings win the Stanley Cup, reports NHL.com.
The shop’s owner, Sean Heirigs, is apparently a big Kings fan and thinks “there could be a few hundred people lined up out the door” to take advantage of the offer should L.A. beat the Devils.
A Google Images search reveals a handful of Kings tattoos already exist.
Permanent body ink isn’t really my thing, but if I had to get one, I think a cool Kings tattoo would be Dustin Brown hoisting the Cup above his head while riding on the back of a flying dragon.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)