May 31, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
The House of Ink in Venice Beach is offering free commemorative tattoos should the Los Angeles Kings win the Stanley Cup, reports NHL.com.
The shop’s owner, Sean Heirigs, is apparently a big Kings fan and thinks “there could be a few hundred people lined up out the door” to take advantage of the offer should L.A. beat the Devils.
A Google Images search reveals a handful of Kings tattoos already exist.
Permanent body ink isn’t really my thing, but if I had to get one, I think a cool Kings tattoo would be Dustin Brown hoisting the Cup above his head while riding on the back of a flying dragon.
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 10
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 15
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 3
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 11
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 18
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25