May 31, 2012, 4:04 PM EST
Kings head coach Darryl Sutter ended today’s Stanley Cup finals press availability in a rather curious fashion, as noted by the National Post’s Bruce Arthur:
Turns out this wasn’t a shout out to his gang of street toughs — Sutter’s been flashing the DRPS to the media for a while now.
Check out his introductory presser upon being named Kings head coach:
If the Kings win the Stanley Cup, I expect Sutter to pour out a little liquor for Terry Murray.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5