May 31, 2012, 4:04 PM EDT
Kings head coach Darryl Sutter ended today’s Stanley Cup finals press availability in a rather curious fashion, as noted by the National Post’s Bruce Arthur:
Turns out this wasn’t a shout out to his gang of street toughs — Sutter’s been flashing the DRPS to the media for a while now.
Check out his introductory presser upon being named Kings head coach:
If the Kings win the Stanley Cup, I expect Sutter to pour out a little liquor for Terry Murray.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39