May 31, 2012, 3:44 PM EST
According to ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun, the Phoenix Coyotes won’t be subjected to any fines for actions following their playoff elimination.
But that doesn’t mean they got off scot-free.
Campbell to Smith:
“Tossing your stick at the referee was real disrespectful.”
Campbell to Doan:
“Your comments after the game were not totally correct about the officiating and what you thought.”
Campbell to Hanzal:
“The way you went at the official after the game physically, you didn’t make contact, but that was disrespectful.”
Campbell to Yandle:
“I thought your comment about who was wearing what color was wrong. That’s the integrity of the game and you’re suggesting that because you didn’t have an owner that you have no support? Not a chance.”
Campbell said all four players agreed with his comments and that Doan was the most apologetic.
Campbell was also supposed to meet with Radim Vrbata but, in keeping with the spirit of the playoffs, Vrbata failed to show up. (Zing!)
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 0
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 21
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 16
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 13
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 10
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8