May 31, 2012, 3:44 PM EDT
According to ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun, the Phoenix Coyotes won’t be subjected to any fines for actions following their playoff elimination.
But that doesn’t mean they got off scot-free.
Campbell to Smith:
“Tossing your stick at the referee was real disrespectful.”
Campbell to Doan:
“Your comments after the game were not totally correct about the officiating and what you thought.”
Campbell to Hanzal:
“The way you went at the official after the game physically, you didn’t make contact, but that was disrespectful.”
Campbell to Yandle:
“I thought your comment about who was wearing what color was wrong. That’s the integrity of the game and you’re suggesting that because you didn’t have an owner that you have no support? Not a chance.”
Campbell said all four players agreed with his comments and that Doan was the most apologetic.
Campbell was also supposed to meet with Radim Vrbata but, in keeping with the spirit of the playoffs, Vrbata failed to show up. (Zing!)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 30
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5