May 29, 2012, 5:35 PM EDT
In the latest episode of PHT Extra, Mike Halford and Jason Brough — one of the top five Vancouver-based hockey blogging duos currently working for NBC — previewed the 2012 Stanley Cup finals, set to begin Wednesday when the Devils host the Kings in New Jersey.
Topics for discussion included:
– Since they’re favored, what is the Kings’ biggest advantage over the Devils?
– Is there a weakness the Devils could exploit?
– Who’s the Conn Smythe favorite heading in? Sleeper pick?
– What was the name of the guy that played Peach Pit owner Nat Bussichio on 90210?*
To find out the answers, watch this video:
* We ran out of time while taping. The correct response is Joe E. Tata.
- Maloney signs long-term contract as Coyotes GM 0
- Playoffs Tonight: Penguins aim to finish off Senators 16
- Kings’ Quick ‘didn’t have to work hard’ in shutout win over Sharks 7
- Discuss: Kings dominate Game 5, one win away from Western Conference final 21
- Discuss: Red Wings take 3-1 series lead 62
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win 85
- What they’re saying about the Avs hiring Patrick Roy 9
- It’s official: Colorado names Roy sixth head coach in franchise history 56
- Couture accuses Kings captain Brown of diving 38
- Three reasons why the Rangers might buy out Richards 26
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (113)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights