May 29, 2012, 8:27 PM EST
Blame it on the pancakes if you want, but at some point something clicked in Los Angeles Kings winger Dustin Penner. He’s probably always been funny, yet now he’s sharing it with us – or perhaps being prompted to share that side of his personality more – and it’s a glorious thing.
Penner really does make a point, though, as you can see from this AP photo of Eminem and a screen grab of Quick from that video:
Well played, Penner.
If I remember “8 Mile” correctly, Eminem’s nickname was “Rabbit.” Rabbits are pretty quick, so this comparison might have legs.
Even if it doesn’t, go ahead and admit it; You have this song in your head too now.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 34
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 50
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 17
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 33
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 49
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 51
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (169)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)