May 29, 2012, 8:27 PM EDT
Blame it on the pancakes if you want, but at some point something clicked in Los Angeles Kings winger Dustin Penner. He’s probably always been funny, yet now he’s sharing it with us – or perhaps being prompted to share that side of his personality more – and it’s a glorious thing.
Penner really does make a point, though, as you can see from this AP photo of Eminem and a screen grab of Quick from that video:
Well played, Penner.
If I remember “8 Mile” correctly, Eminem’s nickname was “Rabbit.” Rabbits are pretty quick, so this comparison might have legs.
Even if it doesn’t, go ahead and admit it; You have this song in your head too now.
- Tortorella takes blame for top players’ struggles 0
- Discuss: Bruins finish off Rangers in Game 5 27
- Brassard says Marchand ‘doesn’t show any respect for his opponents’ 68
- Playoffs tonight: Bruins and Red Wings look to finish things in Game 5 7
- Video: Senators’ captain Alfredsson discusses his future 11
- Penguins put on a ‘clinic’ in semifinal series win over Senators 33
- Report: NHL to present Glendale with Coyotes ownership plan next week 16
- Discuss: Penguins knock off the Senators in Game 5, headed to conference final 74
- Video: Morrow’s goal off the foot stands after review 6
- Maloney signs long-term contract as Coyotes GM 7
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (114)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona