May 29, 2012, 8:27 PM EST
Blame it on the pancakes if you want, but at some point something clicked in Los Angeles Kings winger Dustin Penner. He’s probably always been funny, yet now he’s sharing it with us – or perhaps being prompted to share that side of his personality more – and it’s a glorious thing.
Penner really does make a point, though, as you can see from this AP photo of Eminem and a screen grab of Quick from that video:
Well played, Penner.
If I remember “8 Mile” correctly, Eminem’s nickname was “Rabbit.” Rabbits are pretty quick, so this comparison might have legs.
Even if it doesn’t, go ahead and admit it; You have this song in your head too now.
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 18
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 43
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)