May 29, 2012, 3:09 PM EST
Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman finally commented on Patrick Kane’s well-documented adventures in Wisconsin earlier in the month.
“We’re disappointed in Patrick and how that played out,” Bowman said today, as per ESPN’s Jesse Rogers.
Bowman added: “We’ve discussed it with Patrick and handled it internally. We are disappointed how it played out and Patrick is aware of that fact.”
We’ll assume this wasn’t the first time the ‘Hawks have had to tell their young star to watch how he behaves in public.
Wonder what he got up to over the long weekend.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 26
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 13
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 78
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)