May 29, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman finally commented on Patrick Kane’s well-documented adventures in Wisconsin earlier in the month.
“We’re disappointed in Patrick and how that played out,” Bowman said today, as per ESPN’s Jesse Rogers.
Bowman added: “We’ve discussed it with Patrick and handled it internally. We are disappointed how it played out and Patrick is aware of that fact.”
We’ll assume this wasn’t the first time the ‘Hawks have had to tell their young star to watch how he behaves in public.
Wonder what he got up to over the long weekend.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 16
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)