May 29, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman finally commented on Patrick Kane’s well-documented adventures in Wisconsin earlier in the month.
“We’re disappointed in Patrick and how that played out,” Bowman said today, as per ESPN’s Jesse Rogers.
Bowman added: “We’ve discussed it with Patrick and handled it internally. We are disappointed how it played out and Patrick is aware of that fact.”
We’ll assume this wasn’t the first time the ‘Hawks have had to tell their young star to watch how he behaves in public.
Wonder what he got up to over the long weekend.
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 10
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 15
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 38
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)