May 29, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman finally commented on Patrick Kane’s well-documented adventures in Wisconsin earlier in the month.
“We’re disappointed in Patrick and how that played out,” Bowman said today, as per ESPN’s Jesse Rogers.
Bowman added: “We’ve discussed it with Patrick and handled it internally. We are disappointed how it played out and Patrick is aware of that fact.”
We’ll assume this wasn’t the first time the ‘Hawks have had to tell their young star to watch how he behaves in public.
Wonder what he got up to over the long weekend.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 4
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 61
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)