May 29, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman finally commented on Patrick Kane’s well-documented adventures in Wisconsin earlier in the month.
“We’re disappointed in Patrick and how that played out,” Bowman said today, as per ESPN’s Jesse Rogers.
Bowman added: “We’ve discussed it with Patrick and handled it internally. We are disappointed how it played out and Patrick is aware of that fact.”
We’ll assume this wasn’t the first time the ‘Hawks have had to tell their young star to watch how he behaves in public.
Wonder what he got up to over the long weekend.
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 4
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 5
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 59
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 4
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 58
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)