May 28, 2012, 4:45 PM EDT
Tickets to the Stanley Cup finals aren’t going for cheap on the secondary market. Below in the right-hand column are the most recent prices at Stubhub.com.
(So you don’t have to squint: Game 1 starting price is $282; Game 2 $362, Game 3 $419; Game 4 $490; Game 5 $419; Game 6 $535; and Game 7 $499.)
And those are the least expensive tickets. For seats in the lower deck, the cost is easily into the four digits.
We’ll see if prices remain at that level. Sometimes re-sellers swing for the fences first, then as the games approach they get more reasonable. Always a fun little game of chicken.
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 3
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 25
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 7
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 53
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)