May 28, 2012, 4:45 PM EST
Tickets to the Stanley Cup finals aren’t going for cheap on the secondary market. Below in the right-hand column are the most recent prices at Stubhub.com.
(So you don’t have to squint: Game 1 starting price is $282; Game 2 $362, Game 3 $419; Game 4 $490; Game 5 $419; Game 6 $535; and Game 7 $499.)
And those are the least expensive tickets. For seats in the lower deck, the cost is easily into the four digits.
We’ll see if prices remain at that level. Sometimes re-sellers swing for the fences first, then as the games approach they get more reasonable. Always a fun little game of chicken.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32