May 28, 2012, 4:45 PM EST
Tickets to the Stanley Cup finals aren’t going for cheap on the secondary market. Below in the right-hand column are the most recent prices at Stubhub.com.
(So you don’t have to squint: Game 1 starting price is $282; Game 2 $362, Game 3 $419; Game 4 $490; Game 5 $419; Game 6 $535; and Game 7 $499.)
And those are the least expensive tickets. For seats in the lower deck, the cost is easily into the four digits.
We’ll see if prices remain at that level. Sometimes re-sellers swing for the fences first, then as the games approach they get more reasonable. Always a fun little game of chicken.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 4
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 16
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 59
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5