May 28, 2012, 4:45 PM EST
Tickets to the Stanley Cup finals aren’t going for cheap on the secondary market. Below in the right-hand column are the most recent prices at Stubhub.com.
(So you don’t have to squint: Game 1 starting price is $282; Game 2 $362, Game 3 $419; Game 4 $490; Game 5 $419; Game 6 $535; and Game 7 $499.)
And those are the least expensive tickets. For seats in the lower deck, the cost is easily into the four digits.
We’ll see if prices remain at that level. Sometimes re-sellers swing for the fences first, then as the games approach they get more reasonable. Always a fun little game of chicken.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 0
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 19
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 19
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 27
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 10
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)