May 28, 2012, 4:45 PM EDT
Tickets to the Stanley Cup finals aren’t going for cheap on the secondary market. Below in the right-hand column are the most recent prices at Stubhub.com.
(So you don’t have to squint: Game 1 starting price is $282; Game 2 $362, Game 3 $419; Game 4 $490; Game 5 $419; Game 6 $535; and Game 7 $499.)
And those are the least expensive tickets. For seats in the lower deck, the cost is easily into the four digits.
We’ll see if prices remain at that level. Sometimes re-sellers swing for the fences first, then as the games approach they get more reasonable. Always a fun little game of chicken.
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 4
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Report: Dal Colle signs with Islanders (Updated) 1
- Bridge built: Blues lock up Schwartz to two-year deal reportedly worth $4.7M 12
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys (28)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)