May 25, 2012, 4:20 PM EDT
Heading into the first elimination game of the Eastern Conference finals, the New Jersey Devils and New York Rangers will ice near-identical lineups to the ones from last game.
For New Jersey, Game 6 will be a mirror image of Game 5:
That means no Adam Larsson or Petr Skyora for the Devils, though those scratches weren’t surprising.
As for New York, it sounds as though Steve Eminger will draw in for Stu Bickel as the third-pairing defenseman (with Michael Del Zotto, presumably.) Eminger didn’t play in Game 5 but did see 14:24 of ice time in Game 4.
That leaves the Rangers lineup looking like this:
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)