May 25, 2012, 4:20 PM EDT
Heading into the first elimination game of the Eastern Conference finals, the New Jersey Devils and New York Rangers will ice near-identical lineups to the ones from last game.
For New Jersey, Game 6 will be a mirror image of Game 5:
That means no Adam Larsson or Petr Skyora for the Devils, though those scratches weren’t surprising.
As for New York, it sounds as though Steve Eminger will draw in for Stu Bickel as the third-pairing defenseman (with Michael Del Zotto, presumably.) Eminger didn’t play in Game 5 but did see 14:24 of ice time in Game 4.
That leaves the Rangers lineup looking like this:
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 51
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 51
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 54
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Panthers re-sign Kulikov: three years, $13 million 6
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him 77
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M 58
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (57)