May 25, 2012, 4:20 PM EST
Heading into the first elimination game of the Eastern Conference finals, the New Jersey Devils and New York Rangers will ice near-identical lineups to the ones from last game.
For New Jersey, Game 6 will be a mirror image of Game 5:
That means no Adam Larsson or Petr Skyora for the Devils, though those scratches weren’t surprising.
As for New York, it sounds as though Steve Eminger will draw in for Stu Bickel as the third-pairing defenseman (with Michael Del Zotto, presumably.) Eminger didn’t play in Game 5 but did see 14:24 of ice time in Game 4.
That leaves the Rangers lineup looking like this:
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 0
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 3
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 11
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 19
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)