May 25, 2012, 4:20 PM EDT
Heading into the first elimination game of the Eastern Conference finals, the New Jersey Devils and New York Rangers will ice near-identical lineups to the ones from last game.
For New Jersey, Game 6 will be a mirror image of Game 5:
That means no Adam Larsson or Petr Skyora for the Devils, though those scratches weren’t surprising.
As for New York, it sounds as though Steve Eminger will draw in for Stu Bickel as the third-pairing defenseman (with Michael Del Zotto, presumably.) Eminger didn’t play in Game 5 but did see 14:24 of ice time in Game 4.
That leaves the Rangers lineup looking like this:
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 6
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 8
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 20
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 71
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 28
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)