May 23, 2012, 11:36 AM EST
According to ESPN’s John Buccigross and USA Today’s Mike Brehm, there will be no hearing for LA Kings captain Dustin Brown after his controversial hit on Coyotes defenseman Michal Roszival last night.
Here’s the hit in question:
There was no penalty on the play, a decision which drew the ire of numerous Coyotes players.
“Rozsival was cutting to the middle and I cut across and made contact,” Brown told reporters after the game. “Obviously, they thought it was kneeing. It happened at high speed. I felt like I got him with my shoulder and my left side and his right side all made contact from toe to shoulder.”
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 13
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 13
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35