May 22, 2012, 10:52 AM EST
Henrik Lundqvist has won a gold medal and he’s won titles in the Swedish league, but winning the Stanley Cup has eluded him and it’s his dream to win it all before his career is out.
With the Rangers in the Eastern Conference finals, this is the closest he’s gotten to making that dream come true and he says he feeds off the pressure the playoffs provide in this interview with NBCSN.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11