May 22, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
The 2012 Stanley Cup finals will begin on Wednesday, May 30, on NBC.
Here’s the schedule in full. All games start at 8 p.m. ET.
* — if necessary
Game Date Teams TV
Game 1 Wed., May 30 LA at NJ NBC
Game 2 Sat., June 2 LA at NJ NBC
Game 3 Mon., June 4 NJ at LA NBCSN
Game 4 Wed., June 6 NJ at LA NBCSN
Game 5* Sat., June 9 LA at NJ NBC
Game 6* Mon., June 11 NJ at LA NBC
Game 7* Wed., June 13 LA at NJ NBC
– The finals will go with a Wed-Sat-Mon rotation. Very similar to last year’s Cup finals, save the Game 5 in Vancouver which was held on a Friday night.
– The broadcasting schedule will be similar to the 2011 Cup finals with Games 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7 on NBC. Games 3 and 4 will be on NBCSN (last year, they were on Versus.)
– Home-ice advantage for the Stanley Cup finals (2-2-1-1-1 format) is determined by points, which means New Jersey (102), and not Los Angeles (95), will host Games 1, 2 and, if necessary, 5 and 7.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 155
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 98
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 123
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (155)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (126)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (98)