May 22, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
The 2012 Stanley Cup finals will begin on Wednesday, May 30, on NBC.
Here’s the schedule in full. All games start at 8 p.m. ET.
* — if necessary
Game Date Teams TV
Game 1 Wed., May 30 LA at NJ NBC
Game 2 Sat., June 2 LA at NJ NBC
Game 3 Mon., June 4 NJ at LA NBCSN
Game 4 Wed., June 6 NJ at LA NBCSN
Game 5* Sat., June 9 LA at NJ NBC
Game 6* Mon., June 11 NJ at LA NBC
Game 7* Wed., June 13 LA at NJ NBC
– The finals will go with a Wed-Sat-Mon rotation. Very similar to last year’s Cup finals, save the Game 5 in Vancouver which was held on a Friday night.
– The broadcasting schedule will be similar to the 2011 Cup finals with Games 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7 on NBC. Games 3 and 4 will be on NBCSN (last year, they were on Versus.)
– Home-ice advantage for the Stanley Cup finals (2-2-1-1-1 format) is determined by points, which means New Jersey (102), and not Los Angeles (95), will host Games 1, 2 and, if necessary, 5 and 7.
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 0
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 41
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 71
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 23
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 25
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 136
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4