May 22, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
The 2012 Stanley Cup finals will begin on Wednesday, May 30, on NBC.
Here’s the schedule in full. All games start at 8 p.m. ET.
* — if necessary
Game Date Teams TV
Game 1 Wed., May 30 LA at NJ NBC
Game 2 Sat., June 2 LA at NJ NBC
Game 3 Mon., June 4 NJ at LA NBCSN
Game 4 Wed., June 6 NJ at LA NBCSN
Game 5* Sat., June 9 LA at NJ NBC
Game 6* Mon., June 11 NJ at LA NBC
Game 7* Wed., June 13 LA at NJ NBC
– The finals will go with a Wed-Sat-Mon rotation. Very similar to last year’s Cup finals, save the Game 5 in Vancouver which was held on a Friday night.
– The broadcasting schedule will be similar to the 2011 Cup finals with Games 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7 on NBC. Games 3 and 4 will be on NBCSN (last year, they were on Versus.)
– Home-ice advantage for the Stanley Cup finals (2-2-1-1-1 format) is determined by points, which means New Jersey (102), and not Los Angeles (95), will host Games 1, 2 and, if necessary, 5 and 7.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11