May 22, 2012, 12:26 PM EST
In case you haven’t seen it yet, here’s the back page of today’s New York Post:
Here’s the video of said Ruppage, in case you missed it:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
By the way, how good was that spike of Steve Bernier? The guy goes 6-foot-2, 220 pounds yet Rupp still managed to give him the Gronkowski treatment. Impressive stuff.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 6
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 8
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 11
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 33
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2