May 22, 2012, 12:38 PM EDT
No angle here. Just thought you might enjoy seeing Claude Giroux playing beer pong with two casts on each arm. He likes to have fun just like we do!
Philly’s star forward had surgery on each of his wrists after the Flyers were eliminated, thus the casts.
Crossing Broad also has a picture of Giroux playing Baggo shirtless, if that’s of interest. His physique is described as “mildly disappointing,” if that’s a factor in your decision.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 6
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34