May 21, 2012, 10:45 PM EST
Get your favorite “Keep it in the room” jokes ready, because John Tortorella probably won’t be very happy after the New Jersey Devils took it to the New York Rangers by a score of 4-1 in Game 4. That ties the series at 2-2, opening up the “are the Rangers tired?” can of worms along with plenty of other questions.
Speaking of which, let’s get cracking.
- So, are the Rangers tired or are the Devils just that much better?
- Along similar lines, the Rangers seem primed for possibly another seven-game series. Is this a team that needs to be in dire situations to truly bring a great effort. Or are they just not all that good?
- Michael Del Zotto found himself in Tortorella’s doghouse in Game 4 but did contribute to the Rangers lone goal in the closing moments. How should his struggles be handled?
- The Devils are a little fresher and some might say they have the momentum. The Rangers hold home-ice advantage. Who’s in a better situation as the series morphs into a “best of three” skirmish?
- Game 4 showed that the hate is starting to boil over in this series. Is that to the Devils’ or Rangers’ advantage or just a wash?
- Rangers fans: who ranks as the biggest goat? Actually, scratch that; who’s the biggest goat beyond MDZ?
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5