May 21, 2012, 10:45 PM EST
Get your favorite “Keep it in the room” jokes ready, because John Tortorella probably won’t be very happy after the New Jersey Devils took it to the New York Rangers by a score of 4-1 in Game 4. That ties the series at 2-2, opening up the “are the Rangers tired?” can of worms along with plenty of other questions.
Speaking of which, let’s get cracking.
- So, are the Rangers tired or are the Devils just that much better?
- Along similar lines, the Rangers seem primed for possibly another seven-game series. Is this a team that needs to be in dire situations to truly bring a great effort. Or are they just not all that good?
- Michael Del Zotto found himself in Tortorella’s doghouse in Game 4 but did contribute to the Rangers lone goal in the closing moments. How should his struggles be handled?
- The Devils are a little fresher and some might say they have the momentum. The Rangers hold home-ice advantage. Who’s in a better situation as the series morphs into a “best of three” skirmish?
- Game 4 showed that the hate is starting to boil over in this series. Is that to the Devils’ or Rangers’ advantage or just a wash?
- Rangers fans: who ranks as the biggest goat? Actually, scratch that; who’s the biggest goat beyond MDZ?
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)