May 21, 2012, 10:45 PM EDT
Get your favorite “Keep it in the room” jokes ready, because John Tortorella probably won’t be very happy after the New Jersey Devils took it to the New York Rangers by a score of 4-1 in Game 4. That ties the series at 2-2, opening up the “are the Rangers tired?” can of worms along with plenty of other questions.
Speaking of which, let’s get cracking.
- So, are the Rangers tired or are the Devils just that much better?
- Along similar lines, the Rangers seem primed for possibly another seven-game series. Is this a team that needs to be in dire situations to truly bring a great effort. Or are they just not all that good?
- Michael Del Zotto found himself in Tortorella’s doghouse in Game 4 but did contribute to the Rangers lone goal in the closing moments. How should his struggles be handled?
- The Devils are a little fresher and some might say they have the momentum. The Rangers hold home-ice advantage. Who’s in a better situation as the series morphs into a “best of three” skirmish?
- Game 4 showed that the hate is starting to boil over in this series. Is that to the Devils’ or Rangers’ advantage or just a wash?
- Rangers fans: who ranks as the biggest goat? Actually, scratch that; who’s the biggest goat beyond MDZ?
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 16
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 24
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 58
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (58)