May 21, 2012, 10:45 PM EDT
Get your favorite “Keep it in the room” jokes ready, because John Tortorella probably won’t be very happy after the New Jersey Devils took it to the New York Rangers by a score of 4-1 in Game 4. That ties the series at 2-2, opening up the “are the Rangers tired?” can of worms along with plenty of other questions.
Speaking of which, let’s get cracking.
- So, are the Rangers tired or are the Devils just that much better?
- Along similar lines, the Rangers seem primed for possibly another seven-game series. Is this a team that needs to be in dire situations to truly bring a great effort. Or are they just not all that good?
- Michael Del Zotto found himself in Tortorella’s doghouse in Game 4 but did contribute to the Rangers lone goal in the closing moments. How should his struggles be handled?
- The Devils are a little fresher and some might say they have the momentum. The Rangers hold home-ice advantage. Who’s in a better situation as the series morphs into a “best of three” skirmish?
- Game 4 showed that the hate is starting to boil over in this series. Is that to the Devils’ or Rangers’ advantage or just a wash?
- Rangers fans: who ranks as the biggest goat? Actually, scratch that; who’s the biggest goat beyond MDZ?
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 10
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 29
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25